|Battle For Slugterra|
|Website||Battle For Slugterra|
- Infurnus (Damage; medium/high*): level 1-01
- Rammstone (Damage; high+push): level 1-04
- Bubbleone (Damage; traps+removes armor): level 1-07
- Tazerling (Damage; high+power generater): level 1-10
- Vinedrill (Damage; poison+builds bridges): level 2-05
- Frostcrawler (Damage; low/high*+freeze): level 2-10
- Grenuke (Damage; high+timed explosion): level 3-05
- Dirt Urchin (Damage; low+maximum rate of fire): level 3-10
- Enigmo (Damage; reveals invisible objects): level 4-02
- Negashade (Damage; high+manuverablity): level 4-05
- Hypnogrif (Damage; control enemy): level 4-07
- Phosphoro (Damage; medium+enemy seeking lights): level 4-10
Enemy exclusive slugs
- Flatulorhinkus (Damage; medium) used by Shadow Clan and Turretshroom.
- Lavalynx (Damage; medium) used by Lava Crawlers and Fire Demons.
- Pyringo (Damage; medium) used by Shadow Clan and Slugslingers.
- Hop Jack (Damage; high) used by Slugslingers.
Enemies and Weaknesses
- Mimics (Negashade, Infurnus)
- Bees (Phosphoro, Negashade)
- Bugbush (Infurnus)
- Turretshrooms (Dirt Urchin, Phosphoro)
- Bats (Ramstone)
- Slugslingers (Infurnus)
- Stinkshrooms (Rammstone)
- Lobsters (Phosphoro, Tazerling)
- Mimics w/ helmet (Bubbleone)
- Lava Crawlers (Phosphoro)
- Moths (Phosphoro)
- Mimics w/ helmet & shield (Bubbleone)
- Spitfire Frog (Grenuke)
- Lava Bats (Frostcrawler)
- Stone Rats (Grenuke)
- Fire Demons (Negashade)
- Ghouled Mechas (Tazerling)
- Shadow Clan (Negashade)
- Stone Rat w/armor (Hypnogrif is the only slug that can be used on it effectively)
- Electro Bats (Hypnogrif)
- Shadow King (Any slug)
- Stone Rams (Rammstone)
- Boulders (Frostcrawler/Rammstone)
- Power Generator (Tazerling)
- Vine bridge (Vinedrill)
- Falling Platforms
- Lava Balls (Frostcrawler)
- Lava Geyser (Frostcrawler)
- Stone Blocks (Grenuke)
- Large Boulders (Grenuke)
- Hidden Passages (Enigmo)
- Stone Tortoise (Hypnogrif)
- The Hypnogrif and Negashade were released in the game before their official release on the website.
- The Enigmo doesn't do anything to enemies other than reveal invisible ones.
- The Bubbaleone's ability to trap enemies wasn't added until the Slug level update months after its original release. This update also added the Vinedrill poison and the Frostcrawler's ability to completely freezing enemies.
- Running while firing will increase the rate of fire (exept for Enigmo, Grenuke, Hypnogrif, Bubbleone, and Negashade)
- Spitfire frogs were supposed to be released in Dark Spores, but didn't make an appearance until Scorched Sparks.
- The Grenuke Slug wasn't call Sparky, It was called Banger. It was corrected later.