|Battle For Slugterra|
|Website||Battle For Slugterra|
- Infurnus (Damage; medium/high*): level 1-01
- Rammstone (Damage; high+push): level 1-04
- Bubbleone (Damage; traps+removes armor): level 1-07
- Tazerling (Damage; high+power generater): level 1-10
- Vinedrill (Damage; poison+builds bridges): level 2-05
- Frostcrawler (Damage; low/high*+freeze): level 2-10
- Grenuke (Damage; high+timed explosion): level 3-05
- Dirt Urchin (Damage; low+maximum rate of fire): level 3-10
- Enigmo (Damage; reveals invisible objects): level 4-02
- Negashade (Damage; high+manuverablity): level 4-05
- Hypnogrif (Damage; control enemy): level 4-07
- Phosphoro (Damage; medium+enemy seeking lights): level 4-10
Enemy exclusive slugs
- Flatulorhinkus (Damage; medium) used by Shadow Clan and Turretshroom.
- Lavalynx (Damage; medium) used by Lava Crawlers and Fire Demons.
- Pyringo (Damage; medium) used by Shadow Clan and Slugslingers.
- Hop Jack (Damage; high) used by Slugslingers.
Enemies and Weaknesses
- Mimics (Negashade, Infurnus)
- Bees (Phosphoro, Negashade)
- Bugbush (Infurnus)
- Turretshrooms (Dirt Urchin, Phosphoro)
- Bats (Ramstone)
- Slugslingers (Infurnus)
- Stinkshrooms (Rammstone)
- Lobsters (Phosphoro, Tazerling)
- Mimics w/ helmet (Bubbleone)
- Lava Crawlers (Phosphoro)
- Moths (Phosphoro)
- Mimics w/ helmet & shield (Bubbleone)
- Spitfire Frog (Grenuke)
- Lava Bats (Frostcrawler)
- Stone Rats (Grenuke)
- Fire Demons (Negashade)
- Ghouled Mechas (Tazerling)
- Shadow Clan (Negashade)
- Stone Rat w/armor (Hypnogrif is the only slug that can be used on it effectively)
- Electro Bats (Hypnogrif)
- Shadow King (Any slug)
- Stone Rams (Rammstone)
- Boulders (Frostcrawler/Rammstone)
- Power Generator (Tazerling)
- Vine bridge (Vinedrill)
- Falling Platforms
- Lava Balls (Frostcrawler)
- Lava Geyser (Frostcrawler)
- Stone Blocks (Grenuke)
- Large Boulders (Grenuke)
- Hidden Passages (Enigmo)
- Stone Tortoise (Hypnogrif)
- Hypnogrif and Negashade were released in the game before their official release on the website.
- Enigmo doesn't do anything to enemies other than reveal invisible ones.
- Bubbaleone's ability to trap enemies wasn't added until the Slug level update months after its original release. This update also added Vinedrill poison and the Frostcrawler's ability to completely freezing enemies.
- Running while firing will increase the rate of fire (exept for Enigmo, Grenuke, Hypnogrif, Bubbleone, and Negashade)
- Spitfire frogs were supposed to be released in Dark Spores, but didn't make an appearance until Scorched Sparks.
- The Grenuke Slug wasn't call Sparky, It was called Banger. It was corrected later.