This company has made Dr. Blakk a rich and powerful man, even though the business is only a cover for his attempts to destroy the magical Slug Energy that protects SlugTerra. He also uses his company to Ghoul Slugs and mechas.
It also appears that Blakk Industries has access to a large variety of materials ranging from Lumino Ore to Mecha Beast material. Blakk Industries has also developed hovering technology.
The name of the cavern is Slag Rock Cavern, but Blakk Industries seems to own an entire cavern to use as an HQ. The facility itself functions as a research lab, Dr. Blakk's home, and a storage area for Dark Water.
- The SlugTerran Express (Public Train)
- Blakk Steel (Personal Train)
- Titan Tanks (Personal Uses)
- Owner of the Blade City Brutes (a Slugball team)
- Slugball sponsors
- Blakk Industries has created powerful machines, an example is the modified Blakk Industries SlugTerran Express train that could move at high speeds and even fly.
- One of Dr. Blakk's laboratories is the same that appeared in Deadweed, it has the picture of a miner.