|First Appearance||"The World Beneath Our Feet Part 1"|
Burpy is an Infurnus Slug. He was part of Will Shane's arsenal until he was sent to find Eli right before Will went missing. He is Eli's faithful companion, an ultimate fire-based weapon and master slug strategist. He's also the general to Eli's army of slug buddies. Extremely loyal to Eli and more clever than your average slug, Burpy's got slug moves most people have never even seen before like Fire Wall. Burpy also can survive exposure to lava or magma. He also was the first slug to transform into mega morph without an an accelerator.
Burpy debuts in ""The World Beneath Our Feet Part 1", where he finds Eli Shane, after Will Shane is "killed" by Dr. Blakk. He directs Eli down to SlugTerra, where they meet Pronto, a Molenoid scavenging Will Shane's roost. They head to a tournament qualifier, where Eli outwits Shockwire, and defeats him with Burpy. Burpy is also shown to have a friendship with Joules.
In "The World Beneath Our Feet Part 2", Burpy helps Eli to win the first round and get Banger. He is also one of Eli's many slugs to help him get into the final against John Bull. During the final match, Eli shoots Burpy as his last slug and Burpy takes on John's ghoul slug and loses thus making John the winner. Later, when Eli is dueling Dr. Blakk and his henchmen, Burpy unleashes his fire wall and defeats 3 ghoul slugs helping win the battle
In "The Slugout", Burpy defeats Billy's Hop Rock during the trickshot match and also wins the duel against Billy for Eli. When Billy returns with ghoul slugs, Burpy uses Pronto's device and unleashes the Grenukes on Billy and his gang therefore eliminating most of their slugs.
In the episode "Lightwell" he has contracted a sickness from overexposure to Ghouls. The only cure is to reach The Lightwell.! On the way there he had only gotten sicker. Finally, Eli is able to overcome many obstacles obstructing the way. There, Burpy recharged for a minute as Dr. Blakk attempted to destroy the Lightwell and Eli who was trapped. However as Blakk decides to destroy Eli first, the well manages to cure his ghouls, giving Burpy enough time to emerge. There he knocked Blakk into the wall allowing the Shadow Clan to take Blakk.
In the episode "Upgrade" Burpy had reached 200 mph, unlocking his Mega Morph. Once he morphed he gained white markings, replacing his head symbol temporarily. He also gained the markings and his wings gained a hand like appearence at 200mph.
In the episode "Back to Blakk" it turns out that Burpy was once Blakk's slug, until he and other slugs rebelled against Blakk and joined Will Shane.
In the episode "Light as Day", he is shown where evolve his Mega Morph velocimorph form into second Mega Morph form while rescuing Eli from the Deep Caverns terraportal, resulting in blue flames on his body instead of the usual orange flames.
AppearanceBurpy has the normal slug physiology, with orange skin color with flame designs on his head and stomach. Originally Burpy was a regular Infurnus. After mega morphing he stayed in that form.
- Protoform Abilities - Small flame, good for light in dark spots, signal flares, lighting a camp fire.
- Flashfire - Shoots a small to medium fireball.
- Beatwave - Hits the ground surrounded by a giant fireball, knocking opponents back and defeating it.
- Heatshield - Stops in mid-air, flame wings spread out and projects a protective wall of fire.
- Spikescorch - Extremely hot micro-comet projectile, good for piercing stone or steel.
- Flamespire - Spiral rings of fire surround an opponent.
- Novaclaw - Creates an exploding, fiery path.
- Wingburst - Stops in air with wings wide open and showers foe with firey strafing.
- UpDraft - when exposed to the slug energy, turns blue and blue fire becomes fire (very hot perhaps) is still possible to mount it.
- Protoform Abilities - Can create a small green flame.
- Dark Phoenix - Can engulf itself in green fire.
- Blaze-Blast - Builds up energy releasing a huge wave of fire burning anything in range.
- NovaShock: "Burpy"+"Joules" - This shot forms an ionized plasma blast engulfed in flames.
- NitroBubble: "Burpy"+"Suds" - This shot forms a flaming bubble that can be used for emergency transport. It functions like a high speed hot air balloon which can go any direction.
- InfernoSlam: "Burpy"+"Bludgeon" - Once launched, the Slugs will spin around each other, leading to a Rammstone with blazing horns.
- Supernova: "Burpy"+"Glimmer" - The slugs spin, while the Phosphoro starts lighting up, the Infurnus boosts the light.
- MagmaStrike: "Burpy"+"Banger" - The slugs launch a flaming boulder.
- Burpy is often mistaken for a Flaringo as both slugs have a similar colour scheme.
- In "The Journey Home", it is shown that Pronto's wildly exaggerated stories about himself annoyed Burpy to the point of hitting his head against the wall.
- Burpy along with Spinner, Banger, Joules, and Chiller know how to drive a Mecha.
- Burpy usually sleeps in a sock with a nightmask on.
- Burpy was the first slug to go against a ghoul Slug.
- Burpy was the first one seen to use the slug passage.
- Burpy's powers can't be activated in the water as he is a fire element slug.
- In "The Hard Part", Kord and Red Hook's conversation gets so boring that Burpy falls asleep.
- In "The Slugout", at the start of the second round of the trick shot competition, when Billy puts his Boon Doc back into his arsenal, there is an Infurnus slug instead of a Flaringo, which is one of the most common mistakes made in the show.
- In "Mission: Improbable" Burpy and Pronto gain new respect for each other as they rescued the rest of the Shane gang from Mr.Saturday
- In the "Did you know?" page, it's said that Burpy was passed down from the first Shane ever but he actually was formerly owned by Blakk as shown in "Back to Blakk".
- But he escaped along with Blakk's other slugs and then joined Will Shane's arsenal before his disappearance.
- When Burpy gets exposed to extra slug energy, he turns blue and his fire turns to blue fire (maybe very hot) it is still possible to ride it.