Flaringos are common fire element slugs coloured in red and white. Flaringos are somewhat similar to Infurnus Slugs. At 100mph, they gain a similar appearance to that of a bass (a type of fish). These are common Slugs who are used by many slingers as repetitive artillery. In protoform it can light a small flame, campfire or a candle. Its preferred habitats are lava caverns and fire pits.
- Protoform Abilities - Small flame, can light a campfire or a candle.
- Blastburst - Small fireball attack.
- Flameforce - Strafing small fireballs along the ground.
- Heatsave - Sustained fire blast that can melt ice.
- Sparkomet - Mid-sized fireball with burning sparks flying off it in all directions.
That said, the Flaringo is, in and of itself, not a bad Slug at all. Its move set allows for a wide range of use, though its damage area is fairly limited by the small size of its attacks. Sparkomet is the Flaringo's widest-ranging attack, meant for a single enemy but with a chance of causing collateral damage from the smaller sparks. The Flaringo allows the average slinger a source of solid, consistent firepower without costing too much. Also, it has one of the most useful protocols, acting as both a source of heat and light.
- The World Beneath Our Feet Part 1 (First appearance)
- The Trade
- The Slugout
- Club Slug
- The Slug Run
- Endangered Species
- The Hard Part
- Back to Blakk (Appears in flashback(s))
- Bandoleer of Brothers
- Slugterra: Ghoul from Beyond
- Slugterra: Into the Shadows
Expressions and Minor Moments