|First Appearance||"The World Beneath Our Feet Part 1"|
Flatulorhinkuses are a purple toxic Slugs that emits toxic gasses. They are usually found in Stinkhole Swamp and its power type is Toxic Stink. Pronto has one named Stinky, and they are Pronto's signature slugs. When they transform they gain pores which release toxic fumes and turn into salamander like creatures. They are apparently called stinkers by Slugslingers, noted when Trixie called Pronto's "just a stinker".
- Protoform Abilities - Small stink bomb.
- Blorfball - Releases foul stench on contact, makes an opponent nauseous.
- Sluglure - Terrible stench that makes people's eyes water uncontrollably, but slugs are attracted to it and will follow behind.
- Stinklash - Hits an opponent with its disgusting sticky tongue, marking them with a foul stench that makes their eyes water.
- Halotoxis - Emits a toxic gas from its mouth that can corrode metal on gear and blasters.
- Gastroblast - Blorfs out a spray of disgusting greenish gas that hangs over an opponent making their eyes and skin burn.
- Stinksludge - Sprays a blast of foul, sticky sludge balls that burn on contact.
- Healotoxis: "Boon Doc"+"Flatulorhinkus" - TBD. It hasn't officially debuted in the series yet.
Designed as more of a stink bomb, a Flatulorhinkus is a slug meant for offensive slingers. A slug that, with well training, can cause massive damage, especially when used against a group. With the ability to release noxious chemicals in both proto and transformed, the Flatulorhinkus is a slug design for chemical warfare.
- Flatulorhinkus is derived from the word "flatulence"
- If you are hit by one you will be smelling for weeks like a skunk spray.
- Apparently there are some smells that are worst than a Flatulorhinkuses' gas like the bar Pronto was inside in Mission: Improbable or inside of a worm beast in Lightwell.
- In A Distant Shore, Someone use a Flatulorhinkus to shoot Trixie.
In the Slug It Out app, a meduim level Flatulorhinkus can drain opponent's slug energy.