Floppers are the weakest type of Slugs. Their element is unknown. They are very lazy. They can shoot a trail of smoke behind them like a Flatulorhinkus. They don't transform but they are useful in a pinch such as when you don't have a Slug. Upon contact, Floppers produce a splat of slime. Eli has one named Noodle that he uses in the episode "Roboslugs". One popular use for Floppers is accuracy training or sparring, as it can't actually hurt an opponent.
- Stab Fire: You can shoot it in someone's blaster. So, when they fire it,the slug inside the blaster will backfire, therefore attacking its own owner.
- Stretching: As seen in a Slugisode, Floppers can be stretch into useful things like tripwire, or to tie someone or something.
- Slippery: As seen in a slugisode, Floppers are extremely slippery, so you can slip someone up by throwing a Flopper in their way so they slip and fall.
- The World Beneath Our Feet Part 1 (First appearance)
- The Trade
- What Lies Beneath
- King of Sling
- Slugterra: Return of the Elementals
- Slugterra: Slug Fu Showdown
- Slugterra: Eastern Caverns
- Second Chances
- Get Pronto
- Slug Day
- The Lady and the Sword
- The Emperor Strikes Back
- Slugterra: Into the Shadows
- 'Flopper' is sometimes used as a catch-all phrase for any slug perceived to be useless in combat.
- In "The Journey Home" it seems that many slugs take offense to being called a Flopper.
- Dr. Blakk used to own a Flopper.
- Floppers make a squeaking sound when squeezed, so they are the SlugTerran equivalent of a whoopee cushion. Except they don't like being sat on.