|Owner(s)|| Eli Shane|
|First Appearance||"The Trade"|
Frostcrawlers are a light and dark blue cyclops Slug with a purple eye. These Rare ice elemental slugs prefered habitat is the frozen Northern caverns, and their native cavern out of the The 99 Caverns is Chillbore Cavern. Its attack type is freezing and ice. When it transforms it obtains yeti-like features.
- Protoform Abilities - Small blast of ice, ice pack, refrigeration for food packs.
- Glaciator - Blows freezing wind, can create a block of ice.
- Frostwall - Blows freezing wind, instantly creates a wall of ice.
- Deepfreeze - Ice storm instantly freezes an opponent or a large object inside a block of ice.
- Winterhorn - Shoots a hail of jagged icicle projectiles.
- Icefloor - Forms a sheet of ice under opponent, making them slip.
- Frostsledge - Creates a path of ice that the slugslinger can slide or be pulled along at high speed.
A very versatile slug, Frostcrawlers are slugs that can be used in offensive, defensive, or miscellaneous situations. Rarely, they are used to freeze slugs, slowing them down. Occasionally Frostcrawlers are used as defensive slugs by creating thick sheets of ice.
Equipped with an offensive arsenal, Frostcrawlers are rare among slingers. With moves like Glaciator and Frostwall, a well aimed frostcrawler may be able to quickly end a battle.