Fusion Shots are when two Slugs work together to make a more powerful blend of their powers. First, the two Slugs rotate around each other creating a vortex, Second, the vortex implodes, unleashing a pure blend of both Slug's greatest powers. Fusion Shots can only be used if both slugs aura's are aligned as it was revealed in episode fourteen of season 2 "The Return" by the Shadow Clan to Eli Shane. In the episode "The Unbeatable Master" the master used a Negashade Slug with a White Boon Doc Slug which makes a Fusion Shot creating a sonic boom.
Also seen in episode, "The Unbeatable Master", Eli uses Joules and Burpy making a Fusion Shot which creates a plasma shot against Dr. Blakk destroying Shanai's blaster because it has too much power in the fusion. In episode, "The Return" Eli uses Burpy and Beeker to make a Fusion Shot against Dr. Blakk but it failed causing all slugs in the blast radius to lose all their energy, with the exception of Dr. Blakk's ghouls. He later used Buzzsaw and Torch in order to make a Fusion Shot against Dr. Blakk and it worked, defeating Dr. Blakk as well as destroying his new high speed Slugterran Express.
Eli decided to use the fusion shot because Dr. Blakk created the gattler. Eli says it is the only hope to defeat Blakk. Eli planned to counter the gattler with a fusion shot. A special energy source is required to make a blaster that could perform a fusion shot such as a Vitalis Crystal. But in Dark as Night, a Megamorph Aquafreak is much more stronger than a fusion shot so Eli decided to use megamorph.
- MagmaBlade: "Thresher"+"Forgesmelter" - Forms a superheated spinning saw blade that spews lava from its sides, able to melt solid metal like butter, and leave it in a liquid form.
- BoulderStorm: "Rammstone"+"Tormato" - Rammstone launches Tormato at multiple opponents as the Tormato creates a rampaging cyclone filled with boulders. It seem to worked but it could backfire in close range or medium range. Suitable to destroy multiple opponent from long range.
- NitroBubble: "Infurnus"+"Bubbaleone" - Forms a flaming bubble that can be used for emergency transport. It functions like a high speed hot air balloon which can go in any direction.
- InfernoSlam: "Infurnus"+"Rammstone" - Once launched the Slugs will spin around each other, leading to a Rammstone with blazing horns. Strong enough to destroy what 5 powerful slugs couldn't.
- ElectroSpear: "Tazerling"+"Dirt Urchin" - Once the Slug start spinning, electrified needles are then shot out. Able to defeat the first Lightwell guardian.
- Supernova: "Infurnus"+"Phosphoro" - The Slug spin, while the Phosphoro starts lighting up, the Infurnus boosts the light. Able to defeat the High Plains Monster.
- MagmaStrike: "Infurnus"+"Armashelt" - The Slugs launch a flaming boulder, capable of temporary stopping Dr. Blakk's Titan Tanks
- RockArmour: "Rammstone"+"Hop Rock" - The Rammstone will increase in size, and get plated in Hop Rock armour.
- SawBolo: "Polero"+"Thresher" - Become two threshers joined together and begins to turn.
- GrenukeSlam: "Grenuke"+"Rammstone"- That creates a spinning disk that destroys anything in its path.
- Kenetic Streak
- Healingpulse: "Fandango"+"Energy Elemental" - Used to revive Junjie's master, Lian. Both slugs combine their energies to unleash a gentle blast of healing particles.
- Power/Elements: Fire and Toxic
"Darkfurnus" (Burpy)+"Flatulo Rex" - TBD. It hasn't officially appeared in the show yet.
- It probably hits the opponent with a powerful fire blast while suffocating the opponent in Flatulo Rex gas.
- or it makes a huge cloud of Flatulo Rex gas around the opponent which is then ignited by darkfurnus .
- Power/Elements: Fire and Toxic
- Tiring Pulse: "Infurnus"+"AquaBeek" - Tiring pulse that tires out all normal slugs in the blast radius.
- Only the Unbeatable Master Shanai and Eli have performed the fusion shot.
- Only a special fusion blaster can create a fusion shot.
- As blasters only break when slugs get too powerful and Eli broke the blaster of the master, whose slugs had immense power, it is implied that certain combos have more power then others.
- Some combinations do not work properly, (ex. AquaBeek and Infurnus) (note:fire and water doesn't mix) and cause devastating effects such as neutralizing all slugs in the area.
- The Enigmo slug allows you to see the auras of slugs to make a combination.
- Fusion shots make Eli's slugs closer to each other.
- A fusion combo of a Rammstone and a Hop Rock can be defeated by a Megamorphed Aquafreak, indicating that Megamorphs may be more powerful than some fusion shots.
- The Megamorph Inferno Slam fusion shot was seen used in the Stuff of Legend.
|Main series||Slugterra (Episodes · Movies)|
|Movies||Slugterra: Ghoul from Beyond · Slugterra: Return of the Elementals · Slugterra: Slug Fu Showdown · Slugterra: Eastern Caverns · Slugterra: The Emperor's Revenge · Slugterra: Into the Shadows|
|SlugTerra||Slugs (Elementals · Guardians · Ghouls · Megamorphs) (Aura) (Famous Slug) · SlugSlingers (Gangs)|
|Species||Shadow Clan · Darkbane · Cave Trolls · Molenoids · Octoad · Humans · Elves|
|Blasters||Accelerators · Double Barrel Blaster · Wrist Blasters|
|Games||Slug It Out! · Battle For Slugterra · Secret of the Shadow Mines · Slug Run · SlugSlinger Duel · Dark Waters · Slug Life · Slug Wars · Guardian Force|
|Others||The 99 Caverns · Shane Hideout · Mecha-Beasts · The Eastern Caverns|
|Pages||Facebook · Youtube|