Geoshards are Slugs that attack through crystallization. They are mainly yellow, with a light green back, covered in pastel green crystals. Upon hitting 100 mph, it becomes a larger,more vicious-looking version of itself. It is able to create a projectile that crystallizes the target on contact.
Using it in a duel is risky since it is cabable of crystallizing a person's insides, as well as the outside. If this happens, the victim is likely to die if hit in the wrong place. However, the effects can be reversed by having a Slyren use Operattack. It's power type is Crystallizer slug. Their native cavern is The Crystal Cavern.
- Protoform Abilities - Can briefly and safely crystallize itself in protoform, making it rock hard and impervious to harm.
- Crystallist - Cyrstalizes your opponent's body, rendering them unable to move. If not used carefully, it can also crystallize your opponent's internal organs, leading to serious bodily harm.
- Domenator - Creates a nearly impervious crystal dome of protection around a person or object.
- Magnashard - "Geoshard" + "Slicksilver" - TBD. It hasn't officially appeared in the show yet.
- The Gentleman and the Thief (First appearance)
- The Return
- The Thrill of the Game
- Bandoleer of Brothers
- Dark as Night
- Slugterra: Ghoul from Beyond
- Slugterra: Return of the Elementals
- Slugterra: Eastern Caverns (Mentioned only)
- Second Chances
- The Fall of the Eastern Champion
- Slugterra: Into the Shadows
- One was seen being ghouled in "Dark as Night". Its ghouled version, offically debuts in Get Pronto.
- The Gentleman aims Dana at her belt, in which the Geoshard only crystalizes her outer body. The belt could have acted as a barrier for Dana to prevent the Geoshard from crystalizing her inner organs.
- When the Shane Gang saved Dana after being crystalized, Kord is worried that her heart or brain may be crystalized. This hints that aiming a Geoshard at the heart or the brain can be fatal.