A Goon Doc is the Ghouled version of the Boon Doc and the strongest type of ghouls in Slugterra. A Goon Doc is the exact opposite of a Boon Doc, since the Boon Doc heals and the Goon Doc kills and ghouls. The Goon Doc made its debut in the episode "The Unbeatable Master" to kill Shanai. A Mega Morphed Goon Doc, who is referred to as "The Goon", appears on the poster for the Slugterra movie Ghoul From Beyond and it turned out to be the second main villain in the movie and made a return in Return of the Elementals.
- Protoform Abilities
- Makes people feel ill when standing nearby.
- for more see "The Goon"
- Medusi - Poison attack that will slow an opponent down for a short period of time.
- Creepsleep - Poison paralysis drops opponent into a temporary coma.
- Turncloak - Emits a ball of dark light that creates a zombie-like feral state. Slingers will start attacking allies.
- Ghoulgoyle - Hits an opposing slug and uses dark energy to transform them into a ghoul.
- Leachfang - Kills the oppenent by using this. (Dr. Blakk's Goon Doc probably used this to kill Shanai)
- Darkgoyle (unofficial name) - see "The Goon"
- A total of two Goon Docs have been seen in the series; One being a Blakk Industries manufactured Goon Doc that resides from Slugterra, while the other has an unknown origin (referred to as "The Goon").
- Even though that the Goon Doc slug is in fact a ghouled version of Boon Doc slug, the popular slug "Doc", as is found in Return of the Elementals is the Energy Elemental. It left some people to questioning what is a Boon Doc/Goon Doc slug if "Doc" is the Energy Elemental?
- It is the only slug/ghoul that can kill a human.
- The Unbeatable Master (First appearance)
- Slugterra: Ghoul from Beyond
- Slugterra: Return of the Elementals
- Slugterra: Eastern Caverns (Appears in flashback(s))