Goon Doc are the Ghouled version of the Boon Doc slugs. One would first appear in the episode "The Unbeatable Master". And later a Megamorphed one, would appear as the main villain for the first two Slugterra movies.
- Protoform Abilities
- Makes people feel ill when standing nearby.
- for more see "The Goon"
- Medusi - Poison attack that will slow an opponent down for a short period of time.
- Creepsleep - Poison paralysis drops opponent into a temporary coma.
- Turncloak - Emits a ball of dark light that creates a zombie-like feral state. Slingers will start attacking allies.
- Ghoulgoyle - Hits an opposing slug and uses dark energy to transform them into a ghoul.
- Leachfang - Kills the oppenent by using this. (Dr. Blakk's Goon Doc probably used this to kill Shanai)
- Darkcloak (unofficial name) - see "The Goon"
- The Unbeatable Master (First appearance)
- Slugterra: Ghoul from Beyond
- Slugterra: Return of the Elementals
- Slugterra: Eastern Caverns (Appears in flashback(s))
- A total of two Goon Docs have been seen in the series; One being a Blakk Industries manufactured Goon Doc that resides from Slugterra, while the other has an unknown origin (referred to as "The Goon").
- Even though that the Goon Doc slug is in fact a ghouled version of Boon Doc slug, the popular slug "Doc", as is found in Return of the Elementals is the Energy Elemental. It left some people to questioning what is a Boon Doc/Goon Doc slug if "Doc" is the Energy Elemental?
- It is the only slug/ghoul that can kill a human.