Grenuker Slugs have a green shell-like armor on its head and backside, with tan colour skin. It is a Slug that looks similar to a Hop Rock, but explodes after a while. They look like a Grenade. Grenuker slugs preferred habitats are rocky plains like Quiet Lawn Cavern. It's transformed appearance, seen in Slug It Out, is a gray and green hop rock. Grenukes sleep for long periods of time on the ceilings of caverns, but will awaken and fall if they hear loud noises or other disturbances. Their power type is grenade.
- Protoform Abilities - Shoots sparks.
- Mushboom - Timed explosion, powerful targeted blast with a mushroom cloud.
- Nuklock - Can grab and hold tight to almost any surface before it explodes.
- Spikesploder - Shoots segments from its body as it flies, segments stick to walls and explode in tandem.
- Frostbomb - "Frostcrawler"+"Grenuker" - TBD. It hasn't officially debuted in the series yet.
A slug that lives up to its name, the Grenuker is more grenade then slug. With moves that cause timed explosions, the Grenuker is a very useful slug, good for knocking back opponents and slugs alike. A great slug for skilled slingers with fast reflexes, the Grenuker truly lives up to its name.
- In the episode The Slugout it is called a Grenuker instead of Grenuke.
- In the earlier version of Battle for Slugterra it's misscalled banger, when it should've been called sparky. It was corrected soon afterwards.