In the 99 Caverns, you can do Jobs for Gold or Slugs, such as Security, Racing and Slugball.
List of Jobs
- Security Slinging - These Slugslingers work as mall cops, but these heroes in blue also serve and protect wherever there's trouble.
- Prison Guardsing - These slingers guard prisons like Stalagmite 17 and make sure that prisoners stay locked up.
- Gain Hunting - These slingers don't care about right & wrong, all they care about is getting the job done and getting their pay.
- Racing - Whether your a slinger or not, it doesn't matter cause these guys just race to win earnings. But slinging can be helpful if you know how to use them.
- Slugball player - These slingers play a sport called "Slugball".
- Slingersmithing - These people work on making, fixing and upgrading slinger's Blasters.
- Engineering - These guys work on building, fixing and upgrading Mecha-Beasts.
- Mining - These people work in mining caverns, digging for gold and/or Lumino Ore, Dark Water or Auroris Crystals.
- Retailing - These people sale a variety of things for gold, or for your slugs.
- Leading - These people are in charge of running and maintaining order in their society/cavern.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.