These chubby, chilly slugs are a brand new species! Its icy blast freezes your opponent while speeding up your other slugs!
Overall, the Narwhaddle seems to be focused more on frost and ice covering than its fellow ice element slug, the Frostcrawler, which focuses more on creating ice sculptures and turning people into blocks of ice.
(The Following Attacks are ideas of what the Narwhaddle would use should it appear in the show)
- Protoform- Create a small area of frost around it.
- Slip-Slide- Creates a flat area of ice on the ground, which can be used to boost the speed of certain slugs.
- Extinguisher- Puts out a Fire attibute slug with a large blast of frost.
- White Burst- Covers its enemy in a blast of wet snow, turning them into a snowball.
- Unknown attack - Creates a ring in front of its slinger speeding all the slugs its slinger shoots .
- Hyperflash: "Narwhaddle" + "Slyren"- TBD. It hasn't officially appeared on the show yet.
- It's possible that just like Crystalyd slugs. who are known to only come out every hundred years; Narwhaddles might also come out only at a certain time (every December).
- The Narwhaddle's name is a combination of the words Narwhal, a type of whale that lives in the Artic, and Whaddle, a action commonly associated with Penguins.
- Narwhaddle was the first slug to debut in Slugterra: Slug It Out!
- In its debut in Slug It Out!, Narwhaddle's attacks slowdown your opponents slugs, while speeding up your own. This can be interpreted as them creating a ice slide while also freezing their opponent.
- It is an ultra-rare version of its common ice element cousin, Frostcrawler.