At velocity, they appear to look like an alligator with a caterpillar's tail. It is the signature Slug of Blite.
The most famous user of Neotox Slugs is Blite. He was notorious for firing the Slug to release the gas, jumping into the fog, and pummeling the victims. He was able to do this by wearing a gas mask, granting him immunity to the affects of the slugs' toxic fumes. Boss Ember also possesses a Slug of this kind.
- Protoform Abilities - Wilts nearby plants.
- Toxicloud - Slug emits a toxic poison cloud attack.
- Slugblight - Poison cloud makes slugs sick, they don't want to stay in their shells.
- Rustaloid - Corrodes blasters and gear - reduces reliability and function, will stop working over time.
- Metalrot - Makes metal brittle and easy to break, slugslingers can shoot metal floors, walls, etc.
- Toxic Tusk: "Neotox" + "Thresher" -TBD. It hasn't officially appeared in the show yet.
- Neotox can release a gas that temporarily paralyzes a foe. It also turns the victim's skin green.
- If too many Neotoxes are fired at once, it creates a Neotox fog, which just keeps growing and growing. It can only be countered by a Vinedrill that knows Vinevent.
- Slugs are immune to the Neotox gas.
- In the episode "No Exit", Pronto said that only Blite was twisted enough to own a Neotox, and yet in the episode "The Hard Part", it is shown that Boss Ember owns one.
- Boss Ember's Neotox may be his most experienced Slug due to the fact that, out of the Neotox, his Frostcrawler, his Rammstone and his Dustpuff, only his Neotox dodged all of Burpy's attacks.
- In the episode No Exit, it's show Neotox slug isn't rare because so many ghoul Neotox ghoul fired by Twist.