Rammstone are a common Earth element slug that are coloured red and tan, with blue horns and fists and brown eyes. They are primarily found in Land's End Cavern. Its power type is ramming, smashing, and rocks. When it hits 100 Mph it gain the characteristics of a ram. The Rammstone slug weakness is the Arachnet slug. It is also Kord's favourite slug who he calls Bludgeon.
- Protoform Abilities - Very strong for its size.
- Rockhorn - Projectiles self with curved horns.
- Battelup - Massive uppercut with huge rocky fists.
- Hammerstone - Rapid fire-bashes from rocky fists.
- Rockstorm - Shoots projectile rocks from fists.
- Sandscorn - Hits the ground with a massive impact, causing earthquakes or tearing up a path.
- Slabhenge - Hits the ground and slams rocks up, forming a rocky defensive wall.
- BoulderStorm: "Rammstone"+"Tormato" - Rammstone launches Tormato at multiple opponents as the Tormato creates a rampaging cyclone filled with boulders.
- InfernoSlam: "Rammstone"+"Infurnus" - Once launched the Slugs will spin around each other, leading to a Rammstone with blazing horns.
- Rock Armour: "Rammstone"+"Hop Rock" - The Rammstone will increase in size, and get plated in Hop Rock armour.
- Rammstones have different sizes of horns than one another in their transformed state.
- Kord starts the series with a Rammstone. Eli wins one in a round of competitions in "The World Beneath Our Feet Part 2". This made people think that Bludgeon was the only Rammstone the Shane Gang has. This was disproven in The Thrill of the Game when, after Bludgeon was abducted along with Joules, Pronto used a Rammstone on the The Game Master hologram.
- Rammstones have been in more unsuccessful shots than any other slug.
- In Return of the Elementals in a few scenes a Rammstone is seen not mega morphed but in the other ones he is mega morphed.
- A megamorphed Rammstone has been see in the end of episode 32 but it stated that Burpy is the first slug to be megamorphed(episode 35).
- Maurice was seen walking a Rammstone on a leash in How To Catch Slugs!.