|Owner(s)|| Will Shane|
Dr. Blakk (Formerly)
|Preferred Habitat(s)||Rocky crevasses|
|Episode-Debut||"The World Beneath Our Feet Part 1"|
|Movie-Debut||"Ghoul from Beyond"|
Rammstone are a common Earth element slug that are colored red and tan, with blue horns and fists and brown eyes. They are primarily found in Low Rock Cavern. Its power type is ramming, smashing, and rocks. When it hits 100 Mph it gain the characteristics of a ram.The Rammstone slug weakness is Arachnet slug. It is also Kord's favorite slug who he calls Bludgeon.
- Protoform Abilities - Very strong for its size.
- Rockhorn - Projectiles self with curved horns.
- Battelup - Massive uppercut with huge rocky fists.
- Hammerstone - Rapid fire-bashes from rocky fists.
- Rockstorm - Shoots projectile rocks from fists.
- Sandscorn - Hits the ground with a massive impact, causing earthquakes or tearing up a path.
- Slabhenge - Hits the ground and slams rocks up, forming a rocky defensive wall.
- BoulderStorm: "Rammstone"+"Tormato" - Rammstone launches Tormato at multiple opponents as the Tormato creates a rampaging cyclone filled with boulders.
- InfernoSlam: "Rammstone"+"Infurnus" - Once launched the Slugs will spin around each other, leading to a Rammstone with blazing horns.
- Rock Armour: "Rammstone"+"Hop Rock" - The Rammstone will increase in size, and get plated in Hop Rock armour.
- Rammstones have different sizes of horns than one another in their transformed state.
- Kord starts the series with a Rammstone. Eli wins one in a round of competitions in "The World Beneath Our Feet Part 2". This made people think that Bludgeon was the only Rammstone the Shane Gang has. This was disproven in The Thrill of the Game when, after Bludgeon was abducted along with Joules, Pronto used a Rammstone on the The Game Master hologram.
- Rammstones have been in the most unsuccessful shots then any other slug.
- In Return of the Elementals in a few scenes a Rammstone has seen not mega morphed but in the other ones he can.