Roboslugs are mechanical Slugs programmed to replace regular Slugs in battle. They were invented by Quentin, due to his phobia to Slugs, or Molluscophobia as is its proper name. In Slugterra: Slug It Out 2, its name is changed to Z3D.
They can counteract any attack made by any Slug (except the rare Enigmo Slug and more than one Slug used in a combination). Therefore, they are extremely dangerous. However, each attack must be programmed into the Slug. Some adaption modes include; Infurnus, Geyser field, Thresher, Sheild, etc. Also they can fly back to Quentin after they have battled. And because they are robotic they have no need for Slug food.
- Protoform Abilities - "Return to Sender" - Converts into a ball and flies back to the owner.
- CounterMeasure - Can calculate the perfect counterattack to use on an opponent and then assimilates that attack.
- AquaBeek- breaks apart into circular devices that can shoot out a geyser of water.
- Rammstone- its arms can cut through the webs of arachnets or just punch at the Slug.
- Arachnet- shoots an energy net at the Slug which then shocks in.
- Infurnus- breaths fire, also can encircle the foe with fire.
- Tazerling- shoots electricity out of its mouth and also can make a shield.
- Thresher- launches saw blades from its claws and mouth.
- Hop Rock- Powerful explosion.
- Frostcrawler- Icy breath.
- The reason a roboslug can't counteract an Enigmo Slug is because they are so rare and nobody really knows what they do.
- One can be seen in the Slug tunnels in The Journey Home