They can counteract any attack made by any Slug (except the rare Enigmo Slug and more than one Slug used in a combination). Therefore, they are extremely dangerous. However, each attack must be programmed into the Slug. Some adaption modes include; Infurnus, Geyser field, Thresher, Sheild, etc. Also they can fly back to Quentin after they have battled. And because they are robotic they have no need for Slug food.
- Protoform Abilities - "Return to Sender" - Converts into a ball and flies back to the owner.
- CounterMeasure - Can calculate the perfect counterattack to use on an opponent and then assimilates that attack.
- AquaBeek- breaks apart into circular devices that can shoot out a geyser of water.
- Rammstone- its arms can cut through the webs of arachnets or just punch at the Slug.
- Arachnet- shoots an energy net at the Slug which then shocks in.
- Infurnus- breaths fire, also can encircle the foe with fire.
- Tazerling- shoots electricity out of its mouth and also can make a shield.
- Thresher- launches saw blades from its claws and mouth.
- Hop Rock- Powerful explosion.
- Frostcrawler- Icy breath.
- The reason a roboslug can't counteract an Enigmo Slug is because they are so rare and nobody really knows what they do.
- One can be seen in the Slug tunnels in The Journey Home