A Shadow Walker is an orb-shaped device that belongs to the Shadow Clan ("Shadow Clan Tech") that teleports the user wherever they want to go, just like the Shadow Clan. The teleportation is said to be achieved by sending an individual "through the shadows", though the mechanics of this method of travel have not been shown.
- Inheritance (First appearance)
- The Gentleman and the Thief Dana Por uses it to break into several places around SlugTerra to steal an assortment of items and retire as the greatest thief in the history of Slugterra. In the end of the episode, she reveals to the Shane Gang about it. She decides to return it to Eli Shane but he lets her keep it for safety as Dr. Blakk might want it and the Gang might need to use it in the future.
- What Lies Beneath
- Lightwell The leader of the Clan uses his to open a path to The Lightwell.
- Slugterra: Return of the Elementals The leader of the Clan uses his to open a portal, sending the Shane Gang to a Shadow Clan village near Xanadu Basin.
- Slug Day
- Shadow Walkers have been seen being used by the Shadow Clan many times, but it's unknown if all members have one or just the ones with high authority.
- This device does not work in the Deep Caverns.
- The Gentleman was able to tell where Dana Por went saying that she didn't leave a track, but she did leave a trail behind her.
- It seems that there are no side effects when using the Shadow Walker to travel through the shadows. However, if travel in a portal opened by it, the user will feel dizzy and possibly vomit. According to Junjie, no amount of training can prepare one for its effects in travelling through this portal.