The Slicksilver is a common metal Slug that has the ability to transform into a giant living ball of magnitized metal, creating a powerful magnetic field. It has a hard metallic shell to protect itself in protoform and when transformed. At velocity, its back seems strong enough to withstand the spikes of a Dark Urchin. The Slicksilver's preferred habitat is mountainous terrain rich in mineral deposits. It debuted in Slugball, shot by Kord. Another Slicksilver appears in one of the slug nests seen in "It Comes by Night". It also appears in Keys to the Kingdom, with Kord shooting it against a Dark Urchin.
It looks like a silver Hop Rock with clubbed tail covered in rounded spikes when transformed. In protoform, it looks like the size of a fingerling, only a bit fatter and bigger. A Slicksilver is blue and silver, with metal antennae.
- Protoform Abilities - Magnetic, can navigate like a compass.
- Metalhead - Large spiked metal tail for smashing.
- Cancrush - Crushes an opponent's blaster or metal gear with its fists.
- Magnacoil - Acts like a powerful magnet, can target an area and attract all metal objects to it.
- Magnaflektor - Can create a superconductive field that will deflect an opponent's slugs.
- Magnashard - "Geoshard" + "Slicksilver" - TBD. It hasn't officially appeared in the show yet.
- Slugball (First appearance)
- Keys to the Kingdom
- It Comes by Night
- Slugterra: Slug Fu Showdown
- Slugterra: Eastern Caverns
- Slugterra: Into the Shadows
- Its name may be a play on the word quicksilver.
- According to the official website, the Slicksilver is a common slug.
- It is smaller than most slugs.