Article policy on SlugTerra Wikia on how we do articles. The number of articles a wiki has shows how complete it is and the hard work users have put into creating it. Although a high article count is one of our main goals, we do not encourage the creation of unnecessary or irrelevant articles.
- Fanfiction articles
- Articles irrelevant to SlugTerra
- Duplicate articles
- Articles with reviews/nonsense
- Articles with no contents
When an article is created, it should have the following:
- The first time the name is written is to be in bold via the designated bold tool, not by linking it
- Include a short summary of who or what the topic is. If there is a paragraph at any given section of the article, then you should add the stub template
- If it is a character, then add what information is known into a Character infobox
- Add the proper categories.
|SlugTerra Wiki Policies|
All Editors are Equal · Sockpuppet Policy · Trolling Policy ·