Slug Food is a necessary food that keeps slugs strong and healthy because a healthy slug is a happy slug and a healthy slug wins duels. It isn't supposed to be eaten by anything other than Slugs. It's a pellet-like food and variates from red to brown colours (passing by orange).
They can, of course, also eat normal food, but this is better for them.
When Slugs eat Slug Food, they often "personalise" it to their taste:
- an AquaBeek or other water Slug will put water on it/put it in water;
- a Flaringo or Infurnus will toast it, set it alight, or burn it;
- a Flatulorhinkus will make it smell bad.
- an Arachnet will put cobwebs on it;
- a Jellyish will put jelly blobs on it;
- a Tazerling will charge it to full voltage;
- Care and Feeding of Slugs! (First slugisode appearance)
- Trading Slugs
- Fun Facts About Slugs
- Chow Time