Slug it Out is back and better than ever with bigger battle action, exciting new matching boards, and the new Slug Hideout!
Slugs are disappearing all across the 99 caverns! It’s up to you to find out why, bring the slugs home and restore the delicate balance of slug energy in this underground world. Play as hero Eli Shane as you unravel the mystery with your best slug buddy Burpy at your side. Collect an arsenal of the little transforming critters with amazing powers, and as you level them up with battle experience, watch your slugs’ transformations get epic!
When the battle is over, cool off and bond with your slugs in the new Slug Hideout, an oasis where your slugs can hang out and interact with each other—and with you!
Grab your blaster, load up your slugs and get ready to SLUG IT OUT!
- Match-three gone wild! Versatile, fast-paced matching mechanic brings variety and complexity to the traditional match-3 board
- Duel your favourite villains from the TV series, and travel to cool new caverns to battle never-before-seen foes!
- New Slug Hideout where your slugs can play and interact with each other—and with you!
- New rewards – collect gems and unlock treasure chests!
- All your favourite slugs to collect and blast in battle!
- Bandana Billy
- Ruff Raleway
- Tuff Raleway
- Gruff Raleway
- Biff Raleway
- Enuff Raleway
- Commander Croc
- Boss Ember
- Alexa Kraken
- Bunk Morgan
- Shadow Clan Warrior
- Robo Slinger
- Robo Brute
- The Janitor
- Jessie Jones
Story Mode Bosses
Rare/Limited Time Bosses
- Boon Doc
- Dirt Urchin
- Sand Angler
- Pieper Slug
- Goon Doc
- Flatulo Rex
- The Shane's Hideout
- Grime City
- Grime Alley
- Bon's Juice Bar
- The Last Express
- First Class
- The Blakk Express
- Ghoul Depot Hallway
- Ghoul Depot Interior
- Land's End
- Dark Periphery
- Shadow Clan Village
- Shadow Mountain
- The Factory
|Chest Type||Store Value||Wait Time||Open Now Value||Rewards - Food||Rewards - Coins||Rewards - Gems||Rewards - Slug Chances|
|Instant||N/A||3 seconds||1 gem||Unknown||Unknown||0 gems||0 %|
|Quick||25 gems||10 minutes||1 gem||6 - 12||10 - 15||0 gems||0 %|
|Standard||N/A||2 hours||12 gems||Unknown||Unknown||Unknown||0 %|
|Premium||50 gems||4 hours||24 gems||27 - 44||20 - 25||1 - 3 gems||0 %|
|Silver||100 gems||8 hours||48 gems||27 - 44||25 - 50||5 - 10 gems||0 %|
|Gold||200 gems||12 hours||72 gems||45 - 60||50 - 75||11 - 20 gems||100 %|
|Crystal (Boss Loot)||N/A||30 minutes||3 gems||Unknown||Unknown||3 - 20 gems||50 %|
|Power-up||120 gems||Immediate||N/A||400 - 600||100 - 1000||10 - 50 gems||0 %|
|Dark||150 gems||Immediate||N/A||250 - 500||100 - 1000||10 - 50 gems||25 %|
- Prior to its release the game was to be called "Slug It Out: Shadow Wars".
- The storyline somewhat follows the story of Slugterra: Into the Shadows (Season Four).
- Dirt Urchin is presented in the Earth Slug Pack despite being a Plant Slug. Though, it could have been classified as that due to its relations with the Earth Elemental.
- 08/16/2016-the game got launched in Canada
- 09/29/2016-the game got released all over the world for IOS only.
- 01/05-the game got launched on IOS and Android
- 03/22-Pieper slug,Negashade, Glowbyss and the new story mode are added to the game
- 05/12-a new chapter is added to story mode and a new slug called Z3D
- 06/22-ghouls are added to the game:Doomspiker,Darkfurnus,Attacknet,Vamparo,Goondoc,Smugglet,Frostfang,Amperling and Flatulo rex
- 08/03-Jellyish,Spikeshade,Bubbalash and Grimmstone are added to the game and a story for the world map
- 08/16-SIO2 Turns one year and the players will recive a free slug :Flaringo