Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Spinner is an Arachnet Slug who belongs to Eli Shane. Spinner is listed as one of Trixie's favourite Slugs, although Eli has confirmed that Spinner is indeed the name of his Arachnet. He plays a main role in "The Journey Home" helping the rest of the Slugs get back to Eli by spitting web strands to reach higher areas. He is one of Eli's strongest Slugs.
Spinner was first caught in Mecha Mutiny when the Shane gang are catching an Hoverbug slug which is flying. Later he saves the Shane gang from falling into the great pit.
In What Lies Beneath, he is also one of the slug been ghouled. Later he is used to help Eli to climb into the behemoth's armchair. He is cured by Doc in the end of the episode.
Spinner has also appeared in The Journey Home first to defeat some Grimmstone fired by Locke and Lode. He is playing a main role in this episode along with Burpy, Chiller, Joules and Banger. He helps the slugs to reach higher stands by splitting web nets. He is later known to ride a Mecha Beast to get to Eli in the end of the episode.
Spinner has also appeared multiple times in throughout the several helping Eli and the Shane Gang.
He is used to save Pronto at the beginning from the ghouled Ice Ogre. In the end, he is been ghouled when the Goon controlled Eli. He was used against Trixie.
Spinner has been also seen in many Slugisodes.
- Protoform Abilities - Can spin a web line, or create a small web-like net.
- Grapnet - Shoots a web line back at the slinger while flying through the air, then grabs on to a wall, like a grappling hook.
- Flashnet - Spins a net like web to wrap up an opposing Slug and disable it.
- Webwall - Spins a stretchy net wall across an opening or battle area. Can stop a fall, or fling attacks back at an opponent.
- Cocoono - Wraps an opponent up in its sticky cocoon.
- Protoform Abilities - Can shoot a small stinging web line.
- Slashnet - Shoots a web net that stings when you try to get out of it.
- Eli caught Spinner while trying to catch a Hoverbug in "Mecha Mutiny", but Eli wins an Arachnet in The World Beneath Our Feet Part 2.
- Spinner is the second of Eli's slugs to mega-morph.
- In the slugisode "Spooker!" Spinner is shown as a regular slug, rather than a megamorph. This also happened with Stunts, Glimmer and Banger.