The Thrill of the Game is the thirty-second episode of Slugterra.
Our heroes are lured into an elaborate game by a twisted villain calling himself the Game Master. The Shane Gang must use every bit of skill they have to pass each level, but there is a devious twist: every slug they fire is captured, with the promise that they'll see them again only if they manage to make it to the end. That's becoming all the more difficult with fewer and fewer slugs...
The Game Master captured the Shane gang using a fake distress call, and lures them into a game with holograms, explosives and other dangerous objects meant to obliterate them, with every slug used captured and locked away for the Game Master to use their slug energy and to power the game. Finally, the Shane Gang overcame all the obstacles and faces off with the Game Master, when Eli smashes the slug prison with an InfernoSlam (Infurnus+Rammstone) fusion shot, setting the captured Slugs free. The Game Master presses a button which destroys the cavern, but not before the Shane Gang escapes with all the Slugs.
- Eli Shane
- Trixie Sting
- Kord Zane
- The Game Master
- Dr. Blakk (Mentioned only)
- Howard (Robot in disguise)
- Sylvia (Robot in disguise)
- Featured slug: Hoverbug
- Bludgeon is proved not to be the only rammstone in the Shane Gang, every member has one, Eli has two Rammstones.
- The Closest of a Featured slug is Rammstone (Bludgeon).
- In the end of the episode a Megamorphed Rammstone is seen but Burpy was the first megamorphed slug.