FANDOM


  • If you could make up your own fusion shot

    What would you name it?

    Would it be powerful?

    What two slugs/ghouls make up the fusion shot?

    When would be a good time to use it?

      Loading editor
    • I have 1000000 ideas or so, but let me start with my Defective fusion shot. Name: Oxygon - Flaringo + Frightgeist - Removes all oxygen from a small area.

        Loading editor
    • Liamjamesadams wrote: I have 1000000 ideas or so, but let me start with my Defective fusion shot. Name: Oxygon - Flaringo + Frightgeist - Removes all oxygen from a small area.

      That sounds like Cyclovise - Can create a small cyclone around an opponent, sucking out oxygen until they pass out. (a move of a Tempesto) Plus, any defective combos will just cancel out the slug energy around an area.

        Loading editor
    • I only have one idea.

      Name: lavakill

      Combo: lavalynx + flaringo

      Description: It only works under water. It kills everything underwater and evaporates all of the water leaving only salt and lava lying around.

        Loading editor
    • Edward.Ly4 wrote: I only have one idea.

      Name: lavakill

      Combo: lavalynx + flaringo

      Description: It only works under water. It kills everything underwater and evaporates all of the water leaving only salt and lava lying around.

      I am aware that there are some fusion shots that are dangerous, but they do not have the ability to kill living beings and severely damage a habitat.

        Loading editor
    • Oh come on! Why didnt any one tell me that!

        Loading editor
    • Edward.Ly4 wrote: Oh come on! Why didnt any one tell me that!

      Well, it is a hidden clue.

        Loading editor
    • A hidden clue like always

        Loading editor
    • There are tons of hidden clues in Slugterra. I will love to list them down but I will prefer to use them for research.

        Loading editor
    • good idea by the way do you ever research anything about 4D shapes?

        Loading editor
    • Re-discharge : Tazerling + Xmitter. Absorbs electricity from electronics nearby (including Mecha Beasts), releasing a concentrated energy blast and restoring powet to the slinger's blaster.

      Ground-geiser : Diggrix + Sand Angler. Burrows underground at the fast pace in a circular motion, pulling people underneath while creating a large quicksand simultaneously.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message