|Types of Boon Docs|
| To view more Healer class slugs|
see, "Healer Slugs".
- Medray - Shoots a ray of light that can attack or heal by the slug or person it is shot at. Unlike Boon Docs who aren't known for doing harm, this White race of Boon Doc can attack anyone, but it could be possible that they too can cure internal ailments.
- Healray - Emits a powerful light ray that can heal a ghouled Slug.
- Protoform Abilities
- Most likely makes people feel good & well when standing nearby.
- They might have minor healing powers, like a warm compress, topical ointment or localized antidote.
- SkinSplint - Spins a protective cocoon of light around an injured or broken area to heal it.
- Lightshield - Small sparks form a protective wall or bubble like a force field to protect against toxins.
- Slugmage - Casts a protective shell of light over a slinger's slug arsenal to prevent ghouling.
- Healadin - Swarm of sparks form a suit of protective light armor. The slinger becomes impervious to ghouls.
- Shadowray: "White Boon Doc"+"Negashade" - Creates a "Psychic" ray fused with the "Light" & "Shadow" representing "Yin & Yang". It injured Twist so badly, he was unable to walk.
- Healotoxis: "White Boon Doc"+"Flatulorhinkus" - TBD. It hasn't officially debuted in the series yet.
- The Journey Home (Cameo)
- The Unbeatable Master (First appearance)
- The Return (Possibly an error)
- Back to Blakk (Appears in flashback(s))
Apart from their differences in appearance, which often raises many questions, Boon Docs and White Boon Docs have many similarities that do link the two together. First off, while White Boon Docs might not be green or have 6 antenna-like appendages, they are known as Boon Docs for a reason, and that's because White Boon Docs can do the exact same things as ordinary Boon Docs such as restoring health and healing ghouls, but possibly better since White Boon Docs are consider a much rarer and powerful breed, as seen in "The Unbeatable Master".
- It's possible White Boon Docs are ultra rare slugs, but given they fall under the Boon Doc species, they're likely still just consider extremely rare.
- This species proves that all slugs apart of the Boon Doc slug family can unghoul ghoul slugs.
- This further supports the possibility of there being a yet-to-be revealed species of healer slugs (but non-Boon Doc related) who are unable to unghoul ghoul slugs or do much healing at all and are for that reason considered less rare.