Not much is known about Xanadu Basin, besides the fact that the Shadow Clan have a village located near it and that Undertow Cavern is located near by as well. And that it could be the home of Mole Tribes, according to Gar Revelle.
- A Distant Shore (Mentioned only)
- The Unbeatable Master (Possible appearance)
- The Return (Possible appearance)
- Slugterra: Return of the Elementals (Mentioned only), (but possible appearance)
- Slugterra: Slug Fu Showdown (Possible appearance)
- An unnamed Shadow Clan village
- Dojang Grotto (Possibly)
- So far there hasn't been an accurate description of what this place is and how it looks like, so these are some questions and possible answers:
- It's unknown whether Xanadu Basin is a cavern of its own, or if it's just a landmark that is found in the Dark Periphery.
- In A Distant Shore, Gar Revelle mentions that "Mole" (or "Noll" or "Knoll") tribes can be found here, then in Slug Fu Showdown, Eli & Junjie collect new slugs from a place that looks similar to Master Shanai's home, and two the slugs that were collected were a Diggrix & a Slicksilver, which prefer to live near Grassy "Knolls" and Mountains.
- In "Return of the Elementals", Eli revealed that Xanadu Basin is really close to Undertow Cavern.
- In Slugterra: Slug Life, it is called "Zenadu Basin".